Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged by Amy

This is my first experience with being tagged! Thanks, Amy, for thinking of me!

What were you doing

20 years ago: Let's see. I was in Fourth grade, my first year going to Park View Elementary. My teacher was Mrs Ellsworth. My youngest brother Joey was on his way. I was busy idolizing my hot Paysetter big sisters (I won't name names, but you know who you are!!!)

10 years ago: I successfully graduated from the highly esteemed Payson High School. I learned to country dance and went two times a week with Mindi Taylor and a gruop of friends. Jump to Thanksgiving time 10 years ago and you have my first encounter with one Aaron Don. Good times....

5 years ago: I was adjusting to new mommy-hood. Olivia was born at the beginning of January. I think tv was cut out of my life for a little bit, as I found new entertainment in watching Miss Liv's every expression....at least until AI came on the air.

3 years ago: Would ya beleive I was pregnant? Sam was busily kicking the crud outta my sides, ribs, back, you get the picture. It seems he was testing the walls that were holding him in, looking for an escape. Oh, MAN! He was a painful child to carry!

1 year ago: HMMMM, let's see. Prego. Let me just clarify that i haven't spent the entirety of my marriage this way....only half of it. Oh, Emerson. I actually liked being pregnant with her. She kicked a lot, but not like she was trying to stick her foot through my side.

So far this year: I have been released from my job in the Young Women and thrown into jail...I mean Nursery, celebrated 2 birthdays, watched my baby girl grow up too fast, cleaned up many Sambo and Olivia messes, pulled the food Sam feeds Emers out of her mouth (Well, Mom, don't you think she wants to try a conversation heart, too???), and missed the parts of my dear family that doesn't live in Colorady.

Yesterday: I got up at 4:30 to go to the gym. I ate a bowl of Cheerios. I got the kids ready for the day. Took Liv to preschool, hung a little shelf up in my bathroom, picked Olive up from school, ate a nutrtious lunbch of left over Little Caesar's, watched my nephews, ate hot chicken salad (ala Aaron), went visiting teaching, went to singing group, came home cleaned a bit, watched the girls of AI (I love Brooke), went to bed, hit Aaron for snoring.

Today: I woke up at 4:30 to go to the gym: elliptical, treadmill, and stairs today, ate some tasty Apple Jacks, I'm babysitting Aislinn, I fed Emerson a few times. I have been cleaning my bedroom. I've yawned a lot. Trying to figure out why my legs aren't wanting to work with me.

Later tonight: Temple Recommend Interview, Idol results, and (hopefully) an early bed time.

Tomorrow: Rinse, Lather, REPEAT. Tomorrow I will be working my legs at the gym....with weights, I mean. Preschool, possibly watching Aislinn. Hopefully having a movie night with Aaron.

This year I hope to: Be the Biggest Loser: Sista Edition (no worries, girls, I'm currently on track to be the Biggest Gainer), grow some patience for my wee tots, see my family, be better at mommy/wife stuff, read the BOM, read Breaking Dawn, watch David A win Idol.

Thanks Amy!

And, I think I want to end by saying: "Erika & Meredith, TAG YOU'RE IT!!!"

3 Hellos:

Jill said...

Who the FREAK goes to the gym at 4:30 in the morning... You deserve to win!

Meredith said...

Okay...I did it.

Marilee said...

I recall a few great country dancing night with you... what did he call himself... oh that's right a BIG MAC!