Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Back...


I know, I know. You missed me like mad! Truth be told, I missed me, too! For now, this post, the news is: I am in my own space. I don't feel like I'm in anyone's way, in anyone's hair, or on anyone's nerves...besides, of course, my children...but it's my job to be on their nerves, right? I do love and adore my kids...more than I have in a little over a year...yep, it feels good to like my family and not feel like I have to micro manage their every move to keep them outta trouble.


I'll write more soon...

4 Hellos:

Pancake said...

I LOVE LOVE that family photo!!!! Who did that and WHERE???

katie said...

I'm soooooo glad you're baaaah=ck! I've missed your updates ... and your darling familia! :)

Esther Strickland said...

I am so sorry.

Shelly said...

Miss Pam..
The location is in American Fork, across the street from the Mt Timp temple. My sister's sister-in-law took them...she's from Idaho. My mom had them done so she could update her wall with all of my siblings and their families in a coordinated fashion!