Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

My li'l sis Jen tagged me. I figure I'd be a nice sis and play along....



8 TV shows I love to watch: lets hope the ones that are no longer 'on the air' count...

1. ER
2. Heroes
3. The Backyardigans...they do have a few catchy tunes, you know.
4. American Idol. I never vote but I get mad when the likes of Sanjaya hang around for so long.
5. Full house. I just love how the nice cozy music comes on when the "learning moment" starts
6. Iron Chef: mostly I thank my lucky stars I'm not a judge so I don't have to eat the stuff.
7. Food Network Challenge, especially the cake ones
8. Ace of Cakes. It's the show I watch with Livs. Dubbed "The Cake Show" by her.



8 Favorite Restaurants



1. Los Hermanos. Oh, Utah, the food there comes in a close second on my list of things I miss the most.
2. Cafe Rio...I need pork. Must have PORK!!!
3. Daily Freeze. I'm a grilled cheese lover. Copying Jen here
4. The Cheesecake Factory. Currently seeking friends for a girls night out here.
5. Red Robin. Two words: Whiskey River...mmmmmm
6. Cafe Mom's....not a true restaurant, but I'd drive 8 hrs both ways to eat there!
7. Ottavio's/Tepenyaki/Glade's/Brand X Oh, Utah food, I will be there in 2 short weeks!
8. LaMar's Doghnut Shop. There are tables there and it thus qualifies as a restaurant. I love eating cinnamon rolls bigger than my head!



8 Things that happened today



1. I'm going to start my day at midnight. I woke up sure I was going to hurl. I didn't, but just as I was drifting off again....Emerson decided to join me in bed
2. Shower. Sam decided he needed one too. There's no talking this boy down in the early morning hours.
3. Dropped Aaron off at work
4. Took Sam to Preschool
5. Dropped books off at the library
6. Went to Target7. Visited a friend and explained to her she ought not use her phone when high on painkillers
8. finished my taxi?chef?mom duties and sat down for a break at the computer!

8 things that I look forward to:

1. THANKSGIVING!!
2. Bedtime
3. Christmas! Shopping and all. I started listening to Christmas music before Halloween!
4. Hearing Sam sing "I Love to See the Temple" So cute!
5. Getting a rockin hair cut from Jen Jen...Razor only, por favor!
6. Getting a few bushy eyebrows waxed by my hot sister. Start the wax a-heatin, sweet cheeks!
7. Twilight. Coming soon to a theater near you!
8. Sister's night out!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. A trip to Disneyland
2. for the votes to be recounted and McCain to be the winner.
3. A hug and a kiss from my kiddos
4. To go on a trip somewhere tropical.
5. My personal Hairstylist to move to Colorady
6. I really want to find my drivers license and gym pass so I can go work out. Where ever they are, they're together!
7. to have a lifetime gift card to Gap.
8. To be gifted a beautiful fully furnished and decorated (to my liking, of course) house with a garden tub, a shower big enough to move in, and a maid.

8 People I tag:Hmmm.. let's go with:
I tag 8 people who want to be tagged. If you haven't already done this, then tag, or not. However you're feeling. I won't be offended, I promise.

3 Hellos:

jennie said...

I think we should visit ALL of those beloved UTAH dining establishments on our sister's night out...kinda like those progressive dinners ya used to have in High School...

Jill said...

I hate to be the person to tell you this but since there is a good eight hours of driving between us (so you don't hit me out of rage)... BRAND X IS CLOSED.. Oh the pain, and horror and tears and waistlines. I miss you blessed Cheeseburgers. I am lonely with out you Onion Rings. and the fries and the fry sauce... somebody just make it all come back.

Stacie said...

I think Jen should live here, too. If your girls night to Cheesecake Factory is here, I'll go with you!!