Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Gravy! She's alive...and looking a bit off....

Happy Halloween, everyone! I've not been able to do a lot of Internet or computer things lately, so I've been lacking in the updates department. I am here to make amends and beg forgiveness with some darling pictures of a few really cute kids!

Emerson wouldn't stand still for a picture-oh, wait, she just plain doesn't stand still at all! Today during Sacrament she lifted her hand as I was passing the water over her and gave me a nice little shower. Then, my father-in-law said something in his testimony about how he'd forgotten how hard FHE with 3 little ones was. Between the 2 events I had moms and dads alike telling me life would get easier! Hooray for ill behaving children!

Sam. He is such a handsome cowboy! He is really not a scrapbookers child. He never looks directly into the camera. The lady in front of me, Sister Knight, turned around after Sacrament meeting was done and said, "He knows the agenda, doesn't he? He could conduct this meeting!" He's very vocal about when the bread and water should be arriving and just how soon afterwards he should be in Nursery. Do you think it would be wrong to take straight jackets and gags to church??

Olivia as a Pumpkin Fairy. Her whole Kindergarten class went on a parade through all the classrooms to show off their costumes. She is fairly well behaved. Her Primary teacher calls her his rock star because she is so well behaved in his class. She has a desk set up next door at Grandma Great's. They work together, sorting and piling and going through papers. 'GG' loves to have her over because she is such a big helper. Why do children act so different around other people? Olive is a good girl, don't get me wrong...but she very rarely willingly cleans or does whatever I tell her to.

I was thinking of going Goth or Emo....but I ended up Rock Star.

We went bowling after the Trunk or Treat. Aaron dressed up as a dad. Good costume, eh?

Olive and me....Fairy Princess and Scary Fairy.

My boys. I love 'em.

Other stuff worth noting:


We moved. Emerson was an excellent help! I was packing up a box of blankets and Em decided it was an excellent bed. It took a while to convince her otherwise.


Emerson tried to declare that where ever the Nesquik went, so did she. We brought it with us for fear Emers would not like storage.

Sam had Cowboy Day at Miss Patti's. We adore her!

Olivia and her mad drawing skills.

Blessed was the day Grandma Susan pulled out her costume boxes! Emerson had a blast plying in the necklaces.

We switched Olivia's school. She's now in a school that's much closer to me. Emerson doesn't care for the car so much. She screams BLOODY MURDER the whole way home. I am SO looking forward to 8 hours in the car with her come Thanksgiving!!

Is it done yet?? I just like the picture....

4 Hellos:

Pancake said...

Hey you!!! I have missed your funny posts!! I love the Emo/Goth costume! The kids looks great! Glad you are alive!

jennie said...

I 't wait for your drive to Utah either... YAY for Thanksgiving... and YAY for Ill behaved Childrens... I was one of those, and I turned out just fine... I think...

Marilee said...

cute kidos, shel! I can't wait to see you all at thanksgiving...

Jill said...

I am so happy that you updated! I was beginning to wonder if you had been hog-tied by a cowboy or spelled upon by a fairy...
Nice rocker girl look. Did you keep your hair like that for church (to avoid any unwanted callings of course...)