Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

This is from my little sisters blog, and I thought it looked fun!

4 Hellos:

Pancake said...

K, the first memory that popped in is a weird one! It is when I went over to see you at the apartment and you had a baby monitor that worked for the neighbors house! So you all could let them sleep in their own beds and could watch from the comfort of home! WHY that is the first memory that popped in.... I have NO idea!

jennie said...

yeah...that time I ripped my pants is pretty hilarious...I'll never forget the look on your face as you came running out yelling for me to sit down...and all I did was stand there... I also remember the hot buns you used to wear right on top of your head for Choir concerts, the time we went to Cali to babysit Jan and Dave's kids, the time Marilee, Angie, Kari and I were shoved into the back of Aaron's prelude (which is not a big enough seat for one small child let alone 4 teenage girls!) and we went to Macaroni Grill, or the time you took Kari and I to Ottavio's on homecomming night because we were loosers who didn't get asked to the dance...stupid high school boys... or the time I was one of your bridesmaids, or the time you introduced me to Frozen Custard... I love ya Shelly!

David and Janalee said...

I remember feeling like I had to gaurd you with my life as I took you to see Phantom in San Fran...way to many cars full of freaky men..at least they looked like men but in SanFran one never knows...stopping to check out that "Shelly strut" you were working! I also remember scaring you so bad when you were little that you went pee pee on yourself! We were acting out scenes from Poltergeist and making you think we were getting sucked out of the bedroom into the hole, I actually feel really bad about that now, I know you did not sleep for weeks after that!
Many more memories with you, but those stuck out!
Jan

Pancake said...

I tagged you on my blog!