Tuesday, July 29, 2008

6 things...

My friend Pam tagged me. I wasn't even in town, and yet, I was tagged.

I'm supposed to describe myself in 6 words. I've been thinking I might describe myself in 12. Six the way I see myself, and 6 the way I want/hope/think others see me.

The way I see myself (please read with a bit of humor):

1. Hilarious...I crack myself up!
2. Pretty in a Catherine Zeta-Jones sort of way.
3. Biker Chick (the kind that has pedals) I may not be very good, but I do like a good bike ride.
4. Fashionable in a sorta I-spend-my-money-making-my-kids-look-cute-so-I-never-buy-anything-for-myself way.
5. Amazing Cook/Chef. I have no less (and no more) than 3 knock your socks off recipes. Most of them include chocolate.
6. Fabulous Singer. I will, regardless of the embarassment my children may endure, continue to sing loudly in the car. I sound just as good as those folk on the radio.

The way others may or may not see me:

1. Sister. At least 16 of my real life sisters see me this way, hopefully a few more.
2. Mommy. To my three....and counting....so just kidding. We've stopped counting (for now).
3. Wife.
4. Quick Witted. The unfortunate thing here is that I rarely hold back on the things that pop into my head. I should learn to edit.
5. Friend. I'm a bit quiet before I get to know someone, but then have a hard time quieting myself after I get to know them.
6. Messy. Let's face it. I'm not so organized. I try to keep things clean, but I have 3 or 4 strikes against me: Olivia, Sam, Emerson, and their father.

Now, I get to pick 5 people to tag. You don't have to do 12. Refer to Pam's blog to see how you're really supposed to do it....

Jennie, Erika, Meredith, Jan, and Leia.....YOU'RE IT!!!!!

2 Hellos:

Pancake said...

LOVE IT!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! If I made a list, THIS would be number 1!!!

jennie said...

I see all of those things in my pretty-much-perfect big sister! I love ya!