Tuesday, May 5, 2009

one more

because my kids are cracking me up today!

Last night Sam was in trouble for getting out a bunch of Grandpa's games (checkers, trionimos, backgammon, rummikub, etc) and spreading them all over the basement while I was upstairs cooking. He was band from playing with them ever again. This morning, I got out of bed and walked past Sam's room where he was sitting on the floor shoving a big bag of Rummikub tiles in his backpack. "Sam, what are you doing?" I asked him. he looked up at me with his big, brown eyes, an impish smile on his face and said "I love you." I asked him if he was taking them to show and tell and he said " I want to show them my two thousand dollars!" I love this boy!

On the way home from school, I had to stop by Aaron's work to get a key to the house. He was telling Emerson that we were going inside Daddy's work. I told him we weren't going inside and he said, "Cease, Mommy! We are going inside!"

Today, Olivia had a field trip, so she was at school while Sam was. It was just Emerson and me. The car was in desperate need of a vaccuum. I left Emmers in hewr seat until I needed to clean it out and then she climbed all over the car while she was free. I put the car seats back in the car, hung the vaccuum tube back up and went around to put her in her seat. The door was locked. She locked me out. I looked in at her....she had the BIGGEST naughty elf smile on her face. I pointed to the lock and she came over and opened it for me (my 20 month old). As I was strapping her in I was smiling telling her that was naughty..."Funny!" ,she said!

I love the days my kids make me laugh!

2 Hellos:

jennie said...

ha ha ha i love those kiddo's! they do have rather adoreable elfish smiles...

Pancake said...

these are GREAT!!