Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Orange Rolls...mmmmmm

Have I ever told you that my sweetie can cook? Well, he can. Delicious food. I am a very lucky girl! One of the family's favorite things he makes is Orange Rolls. They are heavenly. I should clarify: Heavenly when made sans raisins, of the devil when made with them. Katie, Aaron's older sister, wanted a tutorial on how to make them when her family was out here for the wedding. What a fine excuse to make them! Sorry, no professional baking pics, no recipe.

Katie and Kyle taking mental notes on technique.

Special twisty motion to put them together.

No, no, no...not yet, they must bake first.


mmmmmm...tasty!


Wanna bite? Too bad...Julie doesn't share food!!! (think Friends)

The girls weren't very interested in Orange Roll Tutorials, so they played with the pretty wedding things.

3 Hellos:

Stacie said...

Can Aaron make some for me?? Please? I'll do anything you want!

Jill said...

yummy. send some my way...

Julie said...

mmmmm...this made me so hungry! I love Aaron's orange rolls!