Monday, March 23, 2009

Valentine's Breakfast





So, I'm really far behind. No excuses, really. I just thought that since I gave my sister a hard time about no updates....I should update!

Valentine's. Aaron and I prefer hanging out with the kids over a night alone, so we took them to The Original Pancake House for breakfast on Vday. We did, however, forget our children's aversions to eating food faces...

The blog thing is being weird and showing text instead of pictures in the composing part, so...Emerson....she's a ham. Sam, really liked the looks of his pancakes man, and ate his nose, mouth, and eyes...but not much else. Liv, ornery as ever refusing to say cheese, contemplating how to get out of eating the pancake man.

1 Hellos:

jennie said...

doesn't Liv also have an aversion to eating broken food? Emmers is growing up too fast... and that Sambo...am I part of his harem?