Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun December stuff...the BIG day not included....

Olivia is loves to practice writing and sounding out words. She wrote me this poem.
I love you mom
be happy in your heart
there is love in hearts
I think she's amazing!
The little sweetie all bundled up for the Zoo Lights! A vendor that Aaron works with takes his group to the Zoo Light every year....and they feed us, too!

Little Miss Emerson ready to roll through the zoo!

My Mr. Sam-man. He's adorably troublesome and sweet and hard headed.

Zoo Lights!!

We did a little FHE Gingerbread Night. No Gospel principles were taught here, although I'm sure we could have talked about how our homes should be sanctuaries from the world....hey, I think I've got something for next year...

Sam's Candyland Masterpiece

OK, so technically it was in November, but Olivia's Kindergarten had a Western Day. They danced in the gym for us with their 3rd grade buddies.

This is Sam sitting next to me playing on his computer. He cracks me up!

4 Hellos:

Pancake said...

your kids are SO cute! What a wonderful thing to write! How are you doing now a days?

jennie said...

I love you guys! Liv's poem was awesome! she must get her poeticness from her mommy! way cute kiddies...i miss them...and you...and your ornery lover.

Jill said...

Yeah for an update. I love the poem. She has a real future there...
Looks like you are keeping busy!
Love ya!

Superflymama said...

Little Olivia always does and says the sweetest things. Your kids are so way super cute. Are the lights at the zoo pretty cool to go to? We almost went to the ones they do here but we decided maybe next year.