Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good Ol' Onion Days

I uploaded these pictures a little while ago, but i have not really been in the mood to blog about them. Don't get me wrong, I had an excellent time....I'm just tired and busy and going crazy and normal stuff like that. Well, on to the good stuff!

The pictures are out of order, sorry, I'm not fixing it! Monday I ran my first 5k. I actually enjoyed myself! I ran it in 30:30. Not too shabby for a running hater. I am already looking forward to running another!


Emerson's first Carnival ride! She loved it! she had the cutest little grin on her face the whole time. When the Merry-Go Round stopped she threw a big ol' kicking, screaming, back arching fit until her obedient father went to get more tickets. then , she clapped and smiled again....for 3 minutes.
Sambo and the twins (Max and Chase) thought they were pretty cool in their big truck. Although, this truck, even if it were to scale, would have nothing on the trucks I see driving around Utah. I wounder how many of the drivers need ladders to get in??

Olivia with two of her favorite reasons to visit Utah, Gracie and Lauren. Megan isn't in this picture, but she absolutely adores her cousins.

He looks like a fire fighter in this picture! But not the kind of fire fighter that poses for those "Hot Fire Fighter" calendars. I don't think I'll recommend this profession to him. I'd rather he not be going into burning buildings. Why tempt fate?

Jen's work had a little shin dig Saturday night. The kiddos loved it. Liv made it about half way up the wall. She thought she was pretty cool!

Olivia and her personal stylist! Thanks for the cute haircuts and fun times, Jennica!

Ahem...."she's a maniac, MANIAC on the floor...and she's diggin' like she's never dug before..." To answer any questions that might be in your heads...Aaron was in charge of both her and the camera. While I am generally not too terribly opposed to my children digging in the dirt, I prefer they don't do it in their cute clothes.

Olivia, and her version of cotton mouth, with my sister in law, Ashley.

We had a great time visiting family. Sure, it got a little (or A LOT) rainy here and there, but I'd run through more torrential down pours in the middle of the Band Concert and Parade to hang out with my family any time!

4 Hellos:

Pancake said...

CUTE pictures but I was laughing out loud on the "her version of cotton mouth"!!!!! congrats on the 5 K run!!! WAY to go!

Marilee said...

YAY FOR THE RAIN AND AMEN ON NOT WEARIN' FLIP-FLOPS IN IT... SLIPPERY LIL' SUCKERS! IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YA'LL IN ALL THE ONION FUN!

jennie said...

Thanks again for letting me do my thing with your luscious locks... you look Mah-vel-ous baby! I had fun that weekend too... miss you guys! love you guys!

Jill said...

Cute pictures. Good job on the 5K. You had a sweet time for your first.... It was fun to play in spite of the rain.